Marathons

Nov 2011 Savannah, GA 4:38
Dec 2010 Jacksonville, FL 4:22
Feb 2010 New Orleans, LA 4:10
Jan 2010 Mobile, AL 4:07
May 2009 Burlington, VT 4:54
Oct 2004 Portland, ME 3:57


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December is here! So much to do!




I know, I know, it has been awhile since the last post.  Saying I was busy should not be an excuse at all.  I can certainly pick up this netbook, open it up and create a post!

So with that said...here is what has been happening.  I went on a cruise to Cozumel out of Mobile.  Friends Anne and Steve flew in from Maine and we went out on Nov 11-Nov 15.





I had a rough time on board the ship again-a bit queasy until I changed medicine. I think I need to keep my feet on solid ground.  We ate at a great Mexican restaurant called Pancho's Backyard. It had awesome Mango Margaritas.


Then I headed out to San Antonio, Texas on Nov. 17 to meet some friends who now live in Austin. We stayed at a Holiday Inn that used to be a jail.



I saw some great tennis and walked to the Riverwalk almost every day.  It was very nice to see Pam and Kristen again as well as get to see the rest of the team.

No comments: