Marathons

Nov 2011 Savannah, GA 4:38
Dec 2010 Jacksonville, FL 4:22
Feb 2010 New Orleans, LA 4:10
Jan 2010 Mobile, AL 4:07
May 2009 Burlington, VT 4:54
Oct 2004 Portland, ME 3:57


Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Technologies and Posting More Regularly!!!

Ok, so I have just attended a social media conference and heard about the relevance of twitter (again) and also learned about G+.  This was on Friday and now, Sunday, I am plowing full steam ahead into upgrading my techno world!

Got a G+ account and playing with that a bit! Found Sarah Sutter on there as I knew I would!!!! since she is always current with all new technologies. Goal one: get more used to the format and what is available and add some contacts.

Added Tweet Deck to my mobile phone and added more people to follow.  Goal two: Look at the streams at least 3 times a day.

Blogs and Blogging
Goal three: read more of the blogs that I subscribe to and write regularly on the own I author!  Now to define regularly.....let's start out with 3 posts a week and see how that goes.

No comments: